You have finally found an innovative and creative record company!
We simply offer to the universe of Gospel music listeners, a style that is as rare
as the concept of our company.
We provide you the opportunity to experience musical recordings that actually
contain a unique concept; top quality lyrical content!
However, this site is not intended for everyone.
So if you are into the same old sound, the same boring beat with no message, an
insult to your intelligence that should have never been given a budget, please leave.
If you’re not, and you really love to praise GOD, and you desire to have your soul
inspired through song, then get ready to have your heart lifted to new heights, because
finally you’ve found what you’ve spent an eternity searching for.
1. Praise ye the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul.
2. While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
3. Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
4. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
5. Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose help is in the Lord his God.
6. Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
7. Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The Lord loo0seth the prisoners:
8. The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous.
9. The Lord preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
10. The lord shall reign for ever, thy God, O Zi'on, unto all generations. Praise ye the Lord.More
PRAISE THE LORD everybody. Don't forget to tune in to our radio ministry every 4th Sunday from 7-9 am on The Heat 100.9 fm. You can listen to present and past sermons anytime at Gospelforthegloryofjesus. Simply go to the website, and go to Pastor Joseph Bennett of the EFFECTUAL PRAISE APOSTOLIC CHURCH, and get ready to have your soul fed by the pure unadulterated word of GOD. BLESS THE LORD.